Sponsorship Benefits on WWOZ
Who are our listeners?
On the air and online, WWOZ has a local, national and global audience of mostly affluent, well-educated and influential citizens. They are key decision makers at work, active community participants, informed purchasers of quality goods and services, frequent travelers, and avid pleasure seekers.
Underwriting our programming offers:
- An effective complement to advertising, public relations and marketing efforts.
- A distinctive, uncluttered forum in which to enhance your corporate image, product positioning and public awareness.
- Strong public perception of your commitment to the New Orleans community.
Here’s why your message stands out on WWOZ:
- In a typical hour on 'OZ, only 80 seconds are spent on a total of 6 sponsor messages. By comparison, an hour on a commercial station could contain as much as 20 minutes of commercials with 24 spots, desensitizing listeners to messaging.
Not only that -
- Each week over 80,000 people listen to WWOZ 90.7FM, and our web site has over 58,000 page loads per week. During the annual New Orleans Jazz Festival, those numbers more than double.
How Does Underwriting Work?
When individuals, businesses or non-profits underwrite our programming, on-air acknowledgements gain them recognition for participating and supporting WWOZ — an important community organization.
WWOZ is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so all donations — including program underwriting — are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
How to contact us:
For more information about marketing your business, service or product on WWOZ, or to obtain a current WWOZ Radio Media Kit, please email Ashli Richard Morris, or phone at (504) 261-6549.
Advantages of Underwriting
Listen to a Sample Underwriting Announcement
Listen to a Sample Live Wire Announcement